Odor-Controller Dog Pads
LIVE YOUR BEST PET LIFE!
Meet our Odor Controller Dog Pads! These large pads feature smart odor-control fragrance that’s released just when you need it. Our Clover Leaf Fragrance is developed to be light and pleasing to snouts and noses. Add 5 layers of next-level absorption and suddenly, this pad moves to head of the class!
- Small dogs of any age
- Training puppies
- Active pet families- save your car seats from dirty paws!
- Fragrance sensitive pets and people
- ODOR CONTROL ACTIVATION: Our Odor Controller Dog Pads feature a probiotic-based active ingredient that breaks down and destroys any odors left behind by your pups. Meanwhile, our micro-encapsulated fragrance gives you a long lasting freshness by releasing a light scent, just a little at a time. With every paw step, these pads are busy destroying odors and leaving a scent behind that’s pleasing to snouts and noses.
- LIGHT & PLEASING FRAGRANCE: Our Clover Leaf Fragrance is developed with both your home and your pup’s sensitive snout in mind. Instead of the overpowering scents (especially to your pup!) used by conventional dog pads, ours features notes of violet, cedar, and sandalwood to gently complement your home. And since a dog’s nose is more sensitive to fragrance than our own, we’ve micro-encapsulated our fragrance which means it releases just a little at a time, only when you need it.
- NO MORE SLIDING: No point in a pad to protect your floors if it won’t stay put, right?. That’s why our Odor Controller Dog Pads come equipped with a no-slip grip backing. Simply unfold and place your pad where you want it to stay, let your pup take care of business, and dispose. No sliding for your pup (or your floors)!
- 5-LAYER ABSORPTION: Our quilted, leak-control material holds up to 4 cups of liquid. Compare that to other large dog pads on the market and it’s almost double the absorption! Our large 22″ x 22″ pads are great for training puppies and dogs of all sizes. Still, if you have a large-sized dog who tends to miss the pad, we recommend placing 2 pads next to each other for a hard-to-miss target.