Dry Shampoo Powder for Dogs
LIVE YOUR BEST PET LIFE!
For between-baths just sprinkle and brush. Clings to dirt, oil, dead skin and loose fur. 100% natural Vanilla Ginger fragrance.
Packaging may vary.
- Dogs of all ages (puppies over 8 weeks)
- Stinky-prone dogs
- Active pet families
- Anxious or stressed dogs (extends time between full baths)
- HERO INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch helps to absorb excess oil moisture, Biotin supports healthy, resilient hair and Burdock Root helps purify skin and hair.
- NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Natural Vanilla Ginger is derived from plants without altering their chemical structures and is made without the use of petrochemicals.
- PLANET FRIENDLY: Our recyclable bottles are made with Post Consumer Resin plastic.
- MADE WITHOUT: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phosphates, SLS, dyes, synthetic fragrance.
- ODOR CONTROL: 100% bio-based ingredient (Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate) traps and neutralizes odors on contact.
- FLEA/TICK TREATMENT SAFE: Won’t rinse away topical flea and tick treatments.
HOW TO USE
- Twist shaker cap, sprinkle a good amount right onto your dog’s coat, avoiding the eye area. Massage it in. Give a good brushing and then a good hug!
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate (mineral-derived absorbent), zea mays (corn) starch (plant-derived absorbent), sodium zinc polyitaconate (plant-derived odor neutralizer), organic aloe barbadensis leaf (plant-derived skin soother), panthenol (vitamin b-5), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil (plant-derived moisturizer), arctium lappa (burdock) root (plant-derived skin & hair purifier), biotin (vitamin B-7), natural fragrance.
- This shampoo is designed and produced in a family owned, FDA Registered facility located on the East Coast of the United States that complies with cGMP Standards.
- Rigorous testing includes: Stability Testing to ensure the quality and integrity of the formula over time and Challenge Testing which confirms the preservative system’s ability to protect the product from microbial growth.
- Conceived, developed and made in the USA.