Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo with Two-Way Spray
Skip a trip to the groomer with the easiest dog bath in a bottle! Our Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo with Two-Way Spray makes it easy to clean the day away from your pup’s coat, leaving behind soothed and hydrated skin, and a light Honey Oat Blossom scent.
- Dogs of all ages (puppies over 8 weeks)
- Dogs with itchiness or skin issues
- Fragrance-sensitive dogs and people
- Quick clean-ups and dirty paws
- STOP THE ITCH: Soothing oatmeal hydrates skin while reducing itching & flakiness. Oatmeal is also rich in antioxidants and helps reduce skin inflammation and tightness. Use as a preventative during dryer months and for itch-prone pups.
- TWO WAYS TO CLEAN YOUR PUP: Our innovative dual-action sprayer makes bath time super easy. Use the direct spray option to penetrate your pup’s coat and reach the skin. Use the foamer for an easy lather and rinse clean with no itch-causing residue left behind!
- FOR THE QUICKEST BATH: Not every dog loves bathtime (and not every dog parent). So make it easy with our spray shampoo! Simply spray your dog from head to tail, rinse, and towel dry. Blow dryer optional. Now wasn’t that easy?!
- LIGHT & PLEASING FRAGRANCE: Our plant-derived Honey Oat Blossom Fragrance is developed with your pup’s sensitive snout in mind. Instead of the overpowering scents (especially to your pup!) used by conventional grooming products, ours leaves behind a light & fresh, pet-friendly scent.
- Safe for use on dogs of all ages when used as directed.
Ingredients: water, decyl glucoside (plant-derived cleanser), natural fragrance, coco-glucoside (plant-derived
cleanser), avena sativa (oat kernel) flour (prebiotic colloidal oatmeal), manuka honey (humectant &
moisturizer) butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) (moisturizer), methylglycinediacetic acid trisodium salt (plant-derived chelator), sodium citrate (plant-derived buffer), citric acid (ph adjuster), sodium benzoate (preservative), sodium salicylate (preservative)
- This shampoo is designed and produced in a family owned, FDA Registered facility located on the East Coast of the United States that complies with cGMP Standards.
- Rigorous testing includes: Stability Testing to ensure the quality and integrity of the formula over time and Challenge Testing which confirms the preservative system’s ability to protect the product from microbial growth.
- Conceived, developed and made in the USA.